Electric Pump Package
- Isolation valves to service pump
- Pre-Piped and Pre-wired
- Integrates with other HydroFloTech products
- Compact design for small footprint
- Epoxy coated ASTM A-36 carbon steel skid
- State of the art NEMA-4X, UL 508 electrical enclosure
- Skid mounted and stand alone operation
HydroFloTech can provide centrifugal, positive displacement and progressive cavity pump systems which are specifically designed to be used with an existing collection tank or sump. The pumps are sized to provide 50 feet of head at the design flow rate. The pump, valves and control panel are mounted on a corrosion resistant painted steel skid.
The system can be used in conjunction with other wastewater products. When integrating with other wastewater product modules, the electric motor driven pre-packaged pump skids and pump systems simply interlocks with the other modules. The interconnecting piping (if within 3 feet of the next module) is also provided with the system.